The Senior Data Architect/Developer will be responsible for database design, data modeling, configuration, and development as well as ETL related work to build a mission critical enterprise risk platform, which supports various portfolio and security risk management needs within Western Asset. The person will implement tasks required for database design & development & optimization, ETL related implementation, and continuing operation of the enterprise risk management system as well as support other databases in risk management team. He/she will also work closely with project lead, system architect, quant/SAS developers, QA engineer, and business analyst throughout project lifecycle under minimum supervision of project manager.
- Minimum 8 years hands-on data modeling and database design experience for enterprise applications.
- Minimum 7 years of intensive database programming experience such as SQL, PL/SQL, and stored procedures.
- Minimum 3 years data modeling experience in Fixed Income domain and understand data fields for various fixed income products including Structured Product, Options, and Swaps and other derivatives.
- B.S. or equivalent education in financial engineering is required.
- Familiar with Oracle 11g and MS SQL 2012 new features
Locations: Los Angeles